11.16.2010

The Christmas Card Art of Roy Doty



Even though I'm not Christian, I love Christmas time. I love to celebrate Christmas. It's time of joy and giving. I remember that when I was young my father made their children a Christmas tree!!!. I thought I was the only one among my friends who have Christmas tree, wow..w..w..

When I grow up I don't have a big Christmas tree any more cause my father is too old to do that, ha, ha,... Anyway I like to decorate my home in the Christmas theme. I always hang Christmas wreath on my house door and listen to Christmas songs. It's a happy time ^.^

I love Santa and like Christmas card art of Roy Doty. He's a freelance cartoonist and illustrator since 1946. He draw a Christmas card one each year. Click to see a collection of the Christmas card art of Roy Doty.

Also visit his own website 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment