2.09.2011

Which Room are You?


I fall in love with this kitchen suddenly I saw it. It's so lovely, clean, bright and white. It's perfect. It's my dreamy kitchen!! My kitchen is very small. There're only a small white L shape counter and small two white cupboards in my kitchen. I dream about the big kitchen painted with white colour with a lovely island. I'd love to have bigger refrigerator, oven and sink, funtional kitchen equipments, many baking tools, and so on.
I wish my dream would come true *.*.

In the real world, this kitchen belong to Yvonne Eijkenduijn. She showed her lovely kitchen in her blog, yvestown blog.



Let's go to The Big Kitchen Post 2010 to see more details of this lovely kitchen and to know what and how she renovated it. The renovation was completed 2 years later she bought the house. Everything is made by herself, her lovely husband and IKEA. It's so cool!!

I'm attracted not only by her lovely kitchen but by her sweet toilet also.


I really love her lovely and functional kitchen and little toilet room! I'm sure that you'll love them also. After I read through the Big Kitchen Post 2010, I had something in mind.... You can know someone's (and your) personality from their favorite room!! Wowww, is it true? Let's find out ^.^

I find the information about 'personality vs. favorite room' from Anglomaniacy and Activerain blog. For me, my favorite rooms are toilet (and bath room) and kitchen. That's right, I love both rooms so much. I can not choose only one of them. It's posible for the gemini like me... :-D.

From these two sites, it's shown that my personalities are;
"You love freedom and hate to be controlled. You want to walk away from all the rules and rely on your imagination to direct your life instead. When you need to energize yourself, you head to the beach or to the forest."
"You pay close attention to your physical health and apperance. You have a positive outlook on life and are always neat, clean and well groomed."

and

"Easygoing and altruistic, you are most happy when taking care of others. While at times you can be boisterous, you make people feel comfortable around you and they always seek your advice when they have problems."
"You're casual, down to earth and love to nurture others. You're also kindhearted, a good listener and can easily put yourself in someone else's shoes. People fell relaxed around you."

How about your personality? Have Fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment